Personal data collected and how it is handled
Venir website address is: https://venir.pt
Everyone’s privacy is very important to us and we are committed to keeping it safe. We will explain our policy on the treatment of your personal information in the following lines.
By browsing and using this website, you warrant that all data entered is true, accurate, complete and current, that you are of legal age and are responsible for any non-compliance. If the data communicated belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he/she has informed that third party of the conditions set out in this document and that he/she has obtained his/her authorisation to provide his/her data to Venir for the purposes indicated.
B. Collection of personal information
The entity responsible for processing the data is:
Venir with the unique number of registration in the Commercial Registry Office and legal person 241348404, with headquarters at Av. de São Bento da Porta Aberta, n1264 – 4845-020 Rio Caldo.
Lettter: Av. de São Bento da Porta Aberta, n1264, 4845-020 Rio Caldo
The types of personal data collected, processed and stored by Venir will be limited to those that are used to make accommodation reservations, activity reservations and ticket purchases, offer visibility to tenants, forward reservations to customers, provide general information services, perform data analysis in terms of reservations, or that are necessary to meet other requirements when acting as a reseller or travel agency.
The following types of personal information may be stored and used:
- Contacts (address, telephone number, e-mail address);
- Username and password, if you register;
- Date of birth;
- Content of any identification document provided to Venir for the purpose of activities registration;
- Emergency contact details or those of close relatives;
- Information, such as your name and email address, used to subscribe to our newsletter;
- Information that you apply on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your name, email address and the content of your message;
- Information acquired in any type of communication used with Venir by e-mail or on our website, including its content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before providing us with personal information from third parties, you must first obtain your consent to the disclosure and processing of that information in accordance with our policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via our website will be used in specific circumstances in our usage policy or on relevant pages on the website. We may use your personal information in the following:
- In the administration of the website;
- The customization of the website for you;
- Analyze, adjust and present opportunities for potential reservations;
- The availability of service permissions for the user on the website;
- In sending non-commercial or non-advertising communications;
- The contact with the user by postal mail, email, telephone or text message about our company or reservations that fit your preferences and/or profile, previously requested by the user (the communications will come directly from Venir or any other company of the Venir group);
- Send you our newsletter by e-mail if you so request (you can inform us if you wish to cancel the newsletter);
- Send you advertising communications related to our business or other carefully selected businesses, which we believe may be of interest to you (you may let us know if you wish to opt-out of these types of communications);
- Deal with queries and complaints made by or about the user related to the website;
- Investigate, implement and market business opportunities;
- Para manter o website seguro e prevenir qualquer tipo de fraudes;
- Check the compatibility of the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including the monitoring of messages sent through our website);
- Other uses.
The processing of personal data is necessary in order to carry out the above mentioned operations, and is based on the authorization of the respective holder when addressing the matter to Venir, requesting that it be subject to assessment.
If you send us personal information to publish on our website, we will publish and otherwise use the information in accordance with the permission you are granting us.
We will never, in any way, provide personal information to third parties without your consent.
D. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to one of our employees, consultants, agents, suppliers, insurers or subcontractors for the purpose described in our policy.
Your personal information may be disclosed to any member of the Venir group of companies when necessary and for the purposes described in our policy.
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- to the extent that Venir is required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal investigation;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing risk);
- the buyer of any business or asset that Venir is selling (or contemplating selling);
- to any person whom we strongly believe to be able to refer to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such information when, in our opinion, such court or authority may order the disclosure of such information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International Data Transfer
- The information collected may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. This communication of personal data is based on information systems with appropriate technical information security measures, such as encryption of content and communications and the use of secure servers. In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, this processing of personal data will only be carried out with the explicit consent of the holder, who will be requested on the respective form where the possible transfer may occur;
- Personal information published, or sent for moderation, by the user on our website, will be available on the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of personal information described in this section E.
F. Retention of personal information
This section sets out our data retention procedures policy, which are designed to help ensure that we follow our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes should not be kept longer than strictly necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to Article F-1, personal data shall normally be erased when falling within the categories and dates defined in the following list:
- The type of data that are personal will be excluded within 5 years, without prejudice to the responsible person being able to keep them beyond the period for compliance with legal obligations or for purposes of the company’s historical archive, through the application, in the latter case, of appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- To the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
- If we believe that the data may be relevant to any ongoing or under investigation legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for fraud prevention and risk reduction purposes).
G. Security of user’s personal information
- Venir undertakes to take all necessary precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of the user’s personal data;
- We will store all personal information you provide on our servers under appropriate safeguards;
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently unsafe and we cannot fully guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet;
- The user is responsible for keeping sensitive data such as access passwords confidential; on our website we do not in any case ask for access passwords.
We may update this policy at any time by posting a new version on our website. You should visit our use policy page from time to time to ensure that you agree to the changes made. We may notify you of possible changes to this policy by email.
I. User rights
The user has the right to claim any information that is stored in our services concerning him/her, as well as its rectification or deletion, and the limitation of the processing as regards the user, or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to portability of data, under the laws governing the processing of personal data; To exercise the rights referred to above, the user may contact the data controller through the addresses indicated in Article B of this policy.
The provision of information shall be subject to the following:
- The provision of appropriate proof of the user’s identity (citizen card, passport or a residence certificate);
- We may retain the personal information requested to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
Unless otherwise instructed, you expressly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes or we will provide the opportunity to refuse the use of your personal information for advertising purposes.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission if you believe that your rights over your personal data have been infringed.
J. Third Party Websites
The Venir website may include embedded content (for example: videos, images, articles, etc.) from external websites belonging to third parties, where the embedded content of other websites behaves as if the user were visiting those websites.
Used cookies and external tools
Cookies can be either “persistent” or “session” cookies:
- A persistent cookie will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until the set expiration date (unless deleted by the user before the expiration date);
- A session cookie remains in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. Cookies usually do not contain personally identifiable information about a user, but the personal information we store about the user may be linked to the information stored and obtained in the cookies.
Venir website uses session and persistent cookies.
The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are described below:
- We use Google Analytics and Google AdWords to recognize a computer when a user accesses the website, to improve usability, analyze its use, administer the website, prevent fraud, improve site security;
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features offered on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer – for example (The deletion of stored cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites).
In this subsection should be listed the cookies used by your site, including those that are defined by plugins, social networks and analytical data. The cookies installed by WordPress are provided by default.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last one year.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and will be deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, some cookies will be set to store your session information and your screen view choices. Login cookies last a year. If you select “Remind Me”, your session will persist for two weeks. When you sign out, your login cookies will be removed.
Google Web Fonts
For a uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, the user’s browser loads the web fonts into the browser’s own cache to display the text and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser must establish a direct connection to Google’s servers. This informs Google that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google web sources is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest under the GDPR.
If the user’s browser does not support web fonts, a default font is used by the device.
For more information on the processing of user data, please consult:
Terms and Conditions of Use
Updated: 24 of October 2019
SECTION 1 – OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This website is operated by Venir. Throughout the website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Venir. Venir operates this Web site, including all information, tools and services available from this Web site to you, subject to your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices set out herein.
SECTION 2 – USE OF THIS WEBSITE
The user acknowledges and accepts, freely, that the use of the website is carried out under his sole responsibility.
By accessing the website, you agree not to take any action that could damage our image, interests or rights, that could in anyway damage, disable or overburden the website, or that could in anyway impede the normal use of the website by other visitors.
Appropriate security measures have been implemented in order to detect the existence of viruses. However, you should be aware that the existing security measures for computer systems on the Internet are not fully reliable and that, therefore, we cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or any other elements that may cause changes in the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or in their data and files contained in the systems.
SECTION 3 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to any person for any reason at any time.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Service, use of the Service, access to the Service, or any contact on the website through which the Service is provided, without our express written permission.
The titles used in this agreement are included for convenience only and do not limit or affect the Terms.
SECTION 4 – ACCURACY, INTEGRITY AND UPDATE OF INFORMATION
We are under no obligation to check the accuracy of the content and do not guarantee the usefulness, accuracy, completeness, relevance or updating of the content. We expressly exclude any liability for errors or omissions in relation to the content and the website, except to the extent that such liability results from our fraud, misrepresentation, or from any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
The inclusion of the content on the website does not in any way constitute the provision of personal services or any other type of services. Venir expressly exclude any and all liability for decisions you make based on the content.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We are not responsible to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 – TOOLS AND OPTIONAL THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools and links (URLs) that we do not monitor or control in any way.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to these tools and links as they are and as available, without any warranty, representation or condition of any kind and without any endorsement. Venir is not responsible in any way for your use of optional tools and third-party links.
We do not review all of the websites linking to Venir, we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any pages outside our website. The tracking of any link to any other off-site pages, or third-party websites, is your sole responsibility.
SECTION 6 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 7 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on the website is property of Venir and/or is licensed for use. Everything on Venir (such as images, photographs, illustrations, text, videos, and/or other materials) is protected worldwide by copyright, design, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You must always respect all intellectual property rights in the website and content, whether owned by us or any third party.
You should not obtain, or attempt to obtain, any content through any means or procedures other than those made available to you by the website.
SECTION 8 – WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not warrant, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be punctual, secure, error-free or uninterrupted.
We do not guarantee that the results and content that can be obtained by using the service will be accurate, complete, reliable or error-free. Also, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not guarantee or declare that the functional aspects of the website and/or its content will be error-free or that the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
You agree that at any time, Venir may remove the service for an indefinite period of time or cancel at any time without notice to you.
Use of the website and/or its contents is user responsibility, and everything on the website is provided to you “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Venir will not be liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or its content, whether directly or indirectly, incidental, consequential or otherwise. For example, we disclaim any and all liability for loss of use, business interruption, loss of profits or loss of data, regardless of the form of action.
Venir assumes no obligation to update, change or clarify information on the service or any related website as required by law. No specific update or update date on the service or any related website shall be used to indicate that all information on the service or any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 9 – COMPENSATION
SECTION 10 – INDEPENDENCE
SECTION 11 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred before the date of termination shall continue after the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
SECTION 12 – FULL AGREEMENT
SECTION 13 – APPLICABLE LAW and JURISDICTION
SECTION 15 – CONTACT DETAILS